- Passport valid for travel to the United States - Your passport must be valid for at least six months beyond your period of stay in the United States
- Nonimmigrant Visa Application, Form DS-160 confirmation page
- Application fee payment receipt, if you are required to pay before your interview
- Photo – You will upload your photo while completing the online Form DS-160.
- Interview appointment letter
- Proof of permission to enter the country of your final destination such as passport with a valid visa, or an evidence that a visa is not required.
- Proof of the purpose of your visit to the foreign destination.
- A ticket or other proof of transportation arrangement to the final destination.
- Financial documents to show that you have adequate funds to cover the cost of your transit journey.