- A Nonimmigrant Visa Electronic Application (DS-160) Form
- A passport valid for travel to the United States with a validity date at least six months beyond your intended period of stay in the United States
- One (1) 2"x2" (5cmx5cm) photograph
- A receipt showing payment of your US$160 non-refundable nonimmigrant visa application processing fee, paid in local currency.
- Current proof of income, tax payments, property or business ownership, or assets.
- Your travel itinerary and/or other explanation about your planned trip.
- A letter from you employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed, any authorized vacation, and the business purpose, if any, of your U.S. trip.
- Criminal/court records pertaining to any arrest or conviction anywhere, even if you completed your sentence or were later pardoned.
Additionally, based on your purpose of travel, you should consider bringing the following:
- Bring your latest school results, transcripts and degrees/diplomas. Also bring evidence of financial support such as monthly bank statements, fixed deposit slips, or other evidence.
- Working adults
- Bring an employment letter from your employer and pay slips from the most recent three months.
- Business visitors and company directors
- Bring evidence of your position in the company and remuneration.
- Visiting a relative
- Bring photocopies of your relative's proof of status (e.g. Green Card, naturalization certificate, valid visa, etc).
- Previous visitors to the U.S.
- If you were previously in the United States, any documents attesting to your immigration or visa status